Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Kelsey at Seattle Smith's hosts Wishful Wednesday and today's topic is 'I wish' .... I had _______ hair/hairstyle!

Well. I wish I had Kristin Chenoweth's Hair! Specifically in "12 Men of Christmas."

OMG. Girl has VOLUME for dayssss. That's probably what I'm most jealous of. I'm not after her color, I can't be that blonde. It looks unnatural and weird on me. I am best at a medium brown with tons of highlights. But that VOLUME. How does she do that!? I can tease my hair some, get a nice bump on my crown. But I can not for the life of me get volume on the sides or in my bangs.

I have her length, just not that height. I could really benefit from the use of her hairdresser every morning around 7:30 when I am struggling with my teasing comb and hairspray...:)









Wishful Wednesday
Thanks Kelsey! And a big thanks to Kelly over at Kelly and Co. for linking me to Kelsey! :)

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww, Wishful Wednesdays are the BEST! You'll meet some really nice girls there too :-)

I loooove her hair in the second picture! I can't get overall volume either... I'm pretty sure it will come from a REALLY expensive can of hairproduct that I can't indulge in nowadays. Oh well, a girl can wish, right?? ;-)

Christa said...

She does have gorgeous hair! Love her...shes too cute!

Nicole said...

Such a good choice! She is gorgeous and I love her blonde hair! Your daughter is so adorable!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am so glad you played because I got to meet you!!! First off, your punkin is just cute as can be. Secondly, I am now following ya, and lastly, LOVE the blonde look above. How do I get the perfect volume for my flat hair :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I always have such a fight trying to get volume in my hair and she def has it! I really like her hair in the 2nd picture. Glad I found your blog from WW, hope you don't mind if I follow!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I love her hair, I have a daily battle with my hair because I have no volume. Glad I came across your blog from WW. Hope you don't mind if I follow. Nice to "meet" you!

Laura said...

She does have nice hair but I WANT her sweater that she is wearing in that first pic!

Unknown said...

Isn't that sweater GREAT, Laura? It looks so cozy and warm. :)

First person to figure out how to get high hair is the winner!! :)

Laura said...

I figured out how to get high hair!!

https://www.bumpits.com/?MID=538380

I WIN! haha.

Saw it on my way through the check out line today in target and it made me think of this post haha.