Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BRESMA and a life update.

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! I can't say all, but I will go out on a ledge and say most of the orphans from BRESMA are safe! They have landed in Pittsburgh. One of the McMurtie girls is here already and the other is on her way. (Might be here by now, last update I had said she would be here soon and that was 11 hours ago or so.)

God is Good! What if His people prayed more often like this and not just in time of crisis? Imagine!

Keep praying. There are so many others that need supplies and water and safety. Pray that God's will will be done. That's the prayer that never fails, you know. :) (Anyone read The Mitford Series? :))



Today was rather uneventful but I felt like I ran a marathon. I had the baby with me at work for the majority of the evening and am now home alone with her. Luckily, I ran home at 8 and put her to bed and my dad stayed here at the house until I was able to come home. Thank goodness. She would have been miserable trying to stay awake at the studio until 9:15. (I have really great parents. :)) I survived though. Rory survived. She ate. She played. She watched the dancers and clapped when she liked things. She crawled and smiled and enjoyed herself. She only got fussy the last 20 minutes. She is the absolute best thing I've ever done in my life. She makes me a better person.

And also? She looks pretty darn cute in a wig from this year's recital...:)



No comments: