Friday, January 22, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's 5QF again, hosted by my pal, Mama M over at 5CH. Check out my answers then link up yourself! I'd love to hear your answers. :)

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Growing old without money, absolutely. Life is about experiences and time spent with loved ones. Money can't buy those things but time can.

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
I put it on the back porch and Dave puts it in the cans and takes the cans to the end of the driveway every Sunday night. Teamwork, baby, teamwork. :)

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
YES! I have! No one's ever asked that on a meme before. I had a recurring dream about losing the pants to one of my dance costumes in high school. I had to go on in just the leotard part and tights. hahahaha No, it did not come true! I'm pretty careful with my stuff.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
I can pick out a tune on the piano. I have played the flute, the trumpet, the violin and a little cello in my time though. Someday I'll relearn the violin.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Good question! I'd own a bridal shop! My mom owned one when I was a toddler. I love the whole wedding planning process and I'd love to help other brides make their days beautiful.

Head over to 5 Crooked Halos and try it out! Mama M is fabulous. :)
My Little Life

No comments: