Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

I'm joining in with Miss Kelly again for Wishful Wednesday! This week is such a good topic. She's fantastic at picking interesting topics. I appreciate it each Wednesday, something to get me through the mid week blahs. :)

Wishful Wednesday

This weeks topic...

I wish I could spendd 3 minutes in ____________'s shoes.


I would choose Hillary Clinton.

Shocked? I knew you would be!! Let me explain my reasoning.

I am not a huge Hillary Clinton fan. I was strongly opposed to her bid for President. I do appreciate the strides she's making for women in politics and I don't "hate" her by any means. She's clearly intelligent and hardworking. I think she is doing a good job as Secretary of State. But I just don't care for her. I think by spending some time in her shoes, I'd get a better insight in to her and learn to like her more. I want to like her. She is such an influential and empowering woman of our time. I'd love to understand better the choices she made during the big scandal back when Mr. Clinton was President.

There you have it! My very politically charged choice would be Hillary Clinton. Whom would you pick? Head over to The Seattle Smith's and link up!

Wishful Wednesday

6 comments:

Juliana said...

I thought maybe you were going to pick some famous dancer but I was very interested with your pick. She has led an amazing life and I would love to get into her mind...

Juliana said...

Continued--I am amazed that she stayed with the man she loved after he betrayed her trust--but she is a strong cookie even though I may not be a big fan--you have to give her props...and she has a sense of humor. Seeing her on SNL was really funny! Have a good day sweetie.

Neely said...

What a great choice. She does great things for women...I didnt think she should be President either but I think she's very smart! New follower :) Cute cute cute blog

Nicole said...

What an interesting choice! I really admire Hilary Clinton.

Ashley said...

Good choice!
ha. I would like to be in the head of a lot of political figures for a few minutes. See what they REALLY think! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

A politician's life would be really difficult, so I would pop in for three minutes for sure!