Okay. I have found my favorite Monday Meme writer. Supah over at Adventures of a Wanna Be Supah Mom is pretty much the cutest. Her blogs crack me up and she is so honest, but funny about things. She has a good attitude about LIFE and it's refreshing. She hosts All About MEme Mondays and I'm joining in. Link up! I'd love to hear your answers too.
This week's topic:
A. List of your top 5 relationship dealbreakers. ( friend, family, in laws, etc)
Now, if you don't watch 30 Rock, "dealbreaker" might not be as familiar for you. I don't watch it religiously, but I do enjoy when I catch it. (We're OFFICE fans in this house, obsessed Office fans actually. :)) I'll explain. A dealbreaker is something that you just could NOT tolerate in a relationship. (Familial, office, etc.)
1) I could never date/marry a SMOKER. My apologies to smokers out there, I mean no offense. I just can't stand that smell. It permeates everythings and never leaves. Also, I have asthma and allergies, so there you go.
2) I could never date/marry someone who doesn't have a sense of humor. I like to laugh at life. I understand there are serious times, but sometimes finding a little something about it makes everything a little better. Plus, I think I'm hilarious and I know Dave laughs just to humor me...soooo....:)
3) I could never date/marry someone who wears socks with sandals. GROSS. Look at this!
I'm not asking my significant other to be fashion forward, a total GQ man or anything, I'm just asking for sneakers. :)
4) I could never date/marry someone who wears women's clothing. Especially skinny jeans! GAG.
No man should ever wear jeans tighter than mine. I mean HELLO.
5) I could never/date marry someone who didn't like children. That's a dealbreaker, folks.
Happy Monday! Enjoy your week. Head over to Supah Mom and link up!