Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bored on a Thursday Night.

I had a surprise night off tonight! See, my studio is really large. That's a good thing for dance, but a bad thing in regards to heat. We have a policy of cancellation if the temperature is below 10 degrees or the wind chill is below zero. We had BOTH of those tonight, plus a t-o-n of snow through out the day...so BAM cancellation! I got to hang out with my husband. :) Rory goes to my mom's every week on Wednesday or Thursday so Dave can get a nap. (He goes in to work at 3:00 am most mornings during the weeke.) So I got to just relax and start packing for DISNEY WORLD!! But I also burned through everything I had to watch on my DVR. Sad! So now I am "stuck" watching Food Network and doing this pointless Meme until Dave falls asleep and I can watch disc after disc of Gilmore Girls. :)

20 favorite things to do
1. Dance.
2. Be a Mommy.
3. Read.
4. Cook.
5. Facebook and Blog.
6. All things crafty.
7. Take pictures.
8. Shop.
9. Watch football.
10. Travel.
11. Be with my family.
12. Laugh.
13. Accounting. (don't laugh!)
14. Eat and drink at restaurants.
15. Paint my nails.
16. Watch Gilmore Girls.
17. Choreograph dances.
18. Counsel with my students.
19. Solve problems.
20. Exercise.

19 things you did this week
1. Taught lots of dance.
2. Threw a surprise party for Dave.
3. Loved on my daughter! :)
4. Went shopping with Rory and 2 of my cousins.
5. Ate at Bob Evan's.
6. Went to Wal Mart.
7. Finished Nikky and Tara's duet! YAYYY!
8. Visited Chelsea.
9. Started a new book.
10. Drank more Diet Coke than I should have. :(
11. Power Half Hour!
12. Cleaned my house.
13. Finally got the tights separated and labeled.
14. Started working on recital stuff.
15. Started getting my taxes in line.
16. Celebrated Dave's birthday.
17. Cried with 2 students.
18. Played Farmville.
19. Picking Kaari up from gymnastics.

18 celebrities/sports figures you find attractive
1. Matthew McConaughey.
2. Zac Efron.
3. Willie Parker.
5. Reggie Bush.
6. Bradley Cooper.
7. George Clooney.
8. John Krasinski.
9. Matt Damon.
10. Ryan Reynolds.
11. Owen Wilson.
12. Patrick Dempsey.
13. Denzel Washington.
14. Will Smith.
15. Peyton Manning.
16. Scott Patterson.
17. Milo Ventimiaglia.
18. Adam Sandler.

17 bands/singers/groups you like
1. Ben Folds Five.
2. Addison Road.
3. Britney Spears.
4. FFH.
5. Mercy Me.
6. Dave Matthews.
7. Michael Buble.
8. Schuyler Fisk.
9. Joshua Radin.
10. Anything "Featuring T-Pain." :)
11. Carrie Underwood.
12. Casting Crowns.
13. Lady Gaga.
14. Zac Brown Band.
15. CSNY.
16. DEFINITELY NOT TAYLOR SWIFT. GAG.
17. Superchic[k]

16 favorite movies
1. You've Got Mail
2. Sex and the City
3. Julie and Julia
4. Little Women
5. Dead Poet's Society
6. Night at the Museum 1
7. Night at the Museum 2
8. Up
9. The Hangover
10. 7 Pounds.
11. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
12. Sleepless in Seattle
13. Enchanted
14. The Devil Wears Prada
15. Pollyanna
16. Alice in Wonderland

15 things you hate
1. Snow after the January thaw
2. Cigarettes
3. Spending money
4. Rudeness
5. Arrogance
6. Cancer
7. Bad things happening to good people
8. Rumors and gossip
9. Cold sheets
10. Dry skin in the winter
11. Being pale
12. Tanning (Catch 22, that's called. haha)
13. Dirty dishes
14. Losing things you put in special places to remember
15. When you fall asleep watching a movie and the music loops and loops and loops at the menu.

14 things you love
1. Sunshine!
2. Days in the 70's
3. Laughing
4. My family
5. My students
6. The Office
7. Gilmore Girls
8. My SRX
9. Soft hoodies
10. Brushing my teeth
11. Chinese food
12. Birthdays
13. My Aunt's swimming pool
14. Looking at old pictures

13 favorite foods
1. Anything from the Olive Garden
2. My mom's spaghetti sauce
3. Gail's brocolli cheese soup
4. Bruschetta chicken
5. Mashed potatoes
6. Cheeseburgers from McD's
7. Steak and cheese subs
8. Turkey sandwiches with coleslaw, provolone and tomatoes
9. Movie Theater Popcorn
10. Veggie Lo Mein and Egg Rolls
11. Apple Pie
12. Loaded with Veggies Meatloaf
13. Chicken Spaetzle Soup

12 favorite beverages
1. Diet Coke.
2. Water.
3. Milk.
4. Coffee
5. Green Tea
6. Flavored Water
7. Mike's Hard Lemonade
8. Arnold Palmers
9. Caramel Frappuccino
10. Dr. Pepper
11. Orange Juice
12. Fruit smoothies

11 TV shows
1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Office
3. Law and Order SVU
4. GLEE
5. Monk
6. Top Chef
7. Rachael Ray
8. So You Think You Can Dance?
9. Psych
10. 7th Heaven
11. Little People Big World

10 things you want to do before you die
1. Have another baby
2. Take my family of 4 to the beach
3. Build a house
4. Be happy with the way I look
5. Write a book
6. Win that darn big trophy
7. Finish a year entirely on budget
8. Take cooking classes
9. Finish my degree
10. Buy a lake house

9 favorite songs
1. Gracie-Ben Folds
2. Molly Smiles-Jesse Spencer (from "Uptown Girls." Rest in Peace, Brittany Murphy!)
3. What It Feels Like-FFH
4. I'm Still Hurting-from The Last Five Years
5. Sunshine On My Shoulders-John Denver
6. Astonishing-from Little Women
7. What Do I Know of Holy-Addison Road
8. Issay Issay-An Ethiopian Christmas Carol
9. Where You Lead-Carole King

8 things you can't do you wish you could
1. Run.
2. Cook more often.
3. Keep my house cleaner.
4. Speak a foreign language fluently.
5. Decorate cakes, cupcakes and cookies.
6. Be a Rockette.
7. Control the weather.
8. Sleep in! haha

7 guilty pleasures
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Diet Coke with Lime
3. Underwear from VS
4. Reading worthless chick lit
5. Food Network
6. Facebook/Farmville
7. Popcorn

6 people you know (no one famous hehe)
1. Rory
2. Dave
3. Nikky
4. Tara
5. Chelsea
6. Britty

5 favorite places to shop
1. Old Navy
2. Victoria's Secret
3. J. Crew
4. Outlet Malls in general
5. WalMart

4 favorite places to eat
1. Olive Garden
2. Mario and Luigi's
3. Vullo's
4. Subway

3 people you love
1. Dave
2. Rory
3. MomDadChelsea

2 things you want more than anything
1. Sunshine
2. Friends that are married with babies so we can have playdates. (Not that my friends aren't fantastic, I just need Mamas for playdates! haha NO OFFENSE!)

1 cause you believe in
1. Teenage Relationship Abuse Awareness. Words sting longer than hands.

No comments: