Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif


What I'm Loving...

That Pretty Little Liars is back on. True story, I googled the plot so I already know who A is. But I have to tell you, I have NO CLUE how they are getting there! The writers are doing a really good job. For real.

Grilling. We're grilling again tonight! That's what summer is all about.

Hanging out at my Aunt Barb's gorgeous pool. The kids are total fish. Pictures tomorrow. Honestly, swimming is the happiest I've ever seen Trace.

Watching Rory play with her dollhouse. She makes the dolls talk to each other now. She's playing like a kid, not just a baby. Use that imagination, Rosie!

The Tony Awards were on Sunday! In case you aren't a total nerd like I am, here's the best part...

Oh how I love Sutton Foster.

Fresh produce. MMMMMM! I'm making garlic green beans tonight with fresh green beans. This time of year is the best for cooking!

That this weekend Dave and I are going to DC. We got a rocking deal on a hotel via Hotwire. $99 a night for the Capital Hilton!! We're doing the Smithsonian, the National Zoo, all the monuments of course. Can't wait!

What are you loving?? Link up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved watching the Tony's too. I never go to plays anymore. They make me feel like I am am getting culture.