Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's Okay...again.

Its Ok Thursdays


Linking up with my girls, Neely and Amber, for It's Okay Thursday! LINK UP.

It's Okay, yo.

...to take the equivalent of a personal day today. Trace has an allergist appointment 2 hours away so he and I are having a date day.

....to be really excited for my first holiday cup of the year from Starbucks today!

...to have alternated between rage and tears all week over Penn State. I'm planning to blog about it next week.

...to have quoted Legally Blonde to people all week...Law is reason free from emotion.

...to be really excited for some time with your husband this weekend. I love him more every day.

...to think your Nail Polish Swap Partner and THANKful Swap Partner are already awesome. :)

...to wish you had more time to respond to blog comments. I do my best, I promise!

...to have almost cried when a dance mom told you it was perfectly okay that you didn't remember if she had paid her tuition yet or not. She understood, for real, and didn't just pacify me.

...to be so ready to have family home for Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

Laura said...

Mom told me she is watching your kids on Saturday as well. Big cousin play date. :)

Neely said...

First holiday cup? WHA? I think it tastes better in the red cups!

Ashleigh said...

Is it bad that I didn't really know how big Joe Paterno was until this all broke? I don't know much about college football... sad situation :-(

lori said...

enjoy your date day AND your holiday drink... im planning on getting one in the near future myself... i just wish it would get a little colder here first!

i think i got a good THANKful swap partner too :)

Miranda said...

ugh I have yet to have my first holiday drink & cup from starbucks...depressing! i need to get on that!

Amber said...

I'm so excited you're getting your first red cup! I agree with Neely - it tastes way better that way! ;)

LWLH said...

Penn State, such a bag of mixed emotions I am. I feel so terrible for those children.

Unknown said...

I feel like I need a red cup NOW! haha

CB said...

I think you're super awesome, too! :)

(Sorry I'm commenting a bit behind--I think I completely empathize about not having enough time to comment! ha!)

Whitney