Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's Okay!

Linking up as (almost) always with Neely and Amber for It's Okay Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays


It's Really Okay...

...to be overjoyed that 2011 is ending. I'm so sick of this year. I'm ready for a fresh start!
...to be ready to go back to work.
...to unabashedly think your kids are cuter, smarter and just generally better than everyone else's. That's called being a normal mom. ;)
...to need a spa day.
...to have forgotten your birthday is next week until yesterday. For real.
...to just ask for money for you birthday because you can't think of anymore presents you want.
...to be having a Diet Coke for breakfast because you're too lazy to run the Keurig this morning. True story.
...to have nothing to wear for dinner and drinks on New Year's Eve. Oh well!
...to be over this football season. I can't believe I feel that way, but I kinda do. Like I just want to play offs to come, the Super Bowl to be over. WHO AM I?!?
...to need a day with my mom, sister and Aunt Barb. For real.
...to have forgotten how much you love some of the girls you went to high school with. <3
...to make New Year's Resolutions that start in December!

What's okay with you? Link up!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay for 2012! I'm ready for it too. I say you go take some *early* birthday money, go the nearest salon/spa, and then pick up some new cute clothes for this weekend! Have a great day, Kate :-)

Neely said...

Agreed! I'm so over this year. To a better 2012!!!!!

Amber said...

I totally need a spa day too!

Kiley said...

I'm ready for a fresh start, too! :)

Alyssa said...

I can't wait to kiss this year goodbye! So ready for new beginning's and a fresh start!

Meghan said...

I hope you get your spa day soon! You deserve it!

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com