Some bullet points, before I resume my regularly schedule blogging tomorrow.
1. I got so behind on replying to comments and answering questions. I'm sorry! I'm usually better than I have been the last two weeks. I am giving myself a clean slate and starting over. Please forgive me if I never responded to your comment. (Unless you don't have your email linked to your blogger account...!) I'll do better.
2. I didn't get up early to do my yoga as I had planned today. But I will do it during nap time.
3. I'm determined to learn how to properly use my sewing machine. I want to make the kids Disney character autograph quilts this summer. Anyone a really great sewer and want to give me lessons? I tapped out in 8th grade home ec. Although last summer, I did learn how to ruffle pretty well. Other than that though...but I'll do it!
4. My birthday is in 3 days. No clue how I'm celebrating or if we even are. Early January birthdays are the WORST.
5. We're supposed to be getting like a foot of snow in the next 36 hours. Actually, it was to start last night and so far? Nothing. Just an inch. I'm not complaining, I've got some super important deliveries coming tomorrow...like my IPAD. I'll be pretty mad if UPS is delayed. Not that I want those guys driving those scary trucks in bad weather, but ahh. I'll be sad!
6. I need to get a new devotional to read to start of my new year in the right way. Any suggestions?
7. Trace has officially stopped using a high chair here at our house. I can't believe it. He's way younger than Rory was when we stopped using it. He still sits in one at a restaurant or someone else's house, but here he sits at the picnic table with Rory. Time to sell that sucker, I guess. Where does time go?!
And one last thing? WE ARE...PENN STATE! Let's go, big blue!!! Sorry Celia, but Penn State is about to embarrass Houston. Here we go Nittany Lions!