Sunday, October 3, 2010

What's today??

FULL TERM!!

Okay, Mr. Man, you can come anytime now! :)

My c-section is scheduled for noon on Monday, Oct 25th. (Do not give me a hard time for having a c-section. My body does not labor. I feel guilty about it all the time. Thank you very much.) So at the absolute latest, Trace will be here at 12:30 pm on Oct 25th!! :) I'd realllllly like for him to come on Tuesday the 12th, because that's my dad's birthday. He'd like nothing more than to have a grandson on his 60th birthday. But that's just wishful thinking, of course. We're all perfectly content for Trace to come when God wants Trace to come. Or the 25th...whichever comes first. ;)

Say a prayer that these last three weeks go quick quick quick! I'm so excited I can't stand it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awesome! Congrats! Can't wait to hear the news! :)