Friday, October 8, 2010

5QF!

I'm linking up with Mama M for 5QF today for the first time in a long time. Fridays have been insane around here lately. Today, I'll get this in BEFORE the madness begins. :)



1. What do you listen to while driving?
KIDS PLACE LIVE...somebody's on the phOOOOne...
Yep. When Rory's in the car, the radio is tuned, almost permanently, to channel 116. Kids' Place Live! 100% kid friendly, no commercials, wonderful. When she's not in the car or falls alseep, I listen to The Message and sometimes the Morning Mash Up. I also am known to tune into the Broadway Station and serenade Rory. (hehe) I also here an awful lot of MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM! and lately she's been calling for BABA! BABA! (my dad, her grandpa) and KAAR! KAAR! KAAR! every 5 seconds.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?

Hmmm...I don't know! There's not much I don't like about fall. Maybe allergies and sinus flare ups, I guess. That happens every season though here in our house.

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
Oh excellent question. I can tell you almost exactly. I love houses with dormer windows and a big wrap around porch. I want a red front door.
Inside, I want 2 stories and a finished basement. All the bedrooms are upstairs, thank you very much. The kitchen is BIG, big enough for more than 2 people to be in at a time. I want an office of my own, with comfy chairs and tons of bookshelves. Also, there needs to be 2 bathrooms upstairs and 1 downstairs and a half bath in the basement. I just want SPACE. My house is wonderful right now, but it is so small it makes me claustrophobic.
Also there will be no weird pink carpet anywhere. (Sorry Aunt Barb! :))

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
Already did! I'm sure I will again. These new vans don't even look like minivans, some of them are downright smokin'. For now, I am perfectly content with my SRX. hehe

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
That depends on what type of clothes it is (ahem) and wear I bought it. If I ordered it off the internet, I don't. Those clothes always come sealed in plastic, so I don't worry about it much. I do wash all of Rory's clothes before she wears them (unless it's an emergency, which all moms do! haha) because I worry about her little skin. Trace's clothes are all washed and ready to go! We don't do special laundry soap for babies in this house, either, by the way. All Free and Clear does the trick just fine!

1 comment:

L.B. said...

I love 116! My Sirius is busted right now and haven't been able to listen. I've called in for the Mom veto before (she gives me grief because I'm a dad :) ) and my girls love the songs they play on 116, except for Mechanical Man...