Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Days 2 and 3

Day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Well this one is super easy for me. haha There's not much to it. "5 6 7 Kate" is a play on the way we count off all our music at dance class. We always say 5 6 7 8 in time to the music to tell dancers when to begin. Since all I do is dance and I've probably counted 5 6 7 8 over a hundred thousand times in my life, it seemed only appropriate to be "witty" and change it slightly to fit my name. So there you have it! :)


Day 3: Your First Love

This question is really hard for me. In high school, I had a really rough relationship that lasted almost 3 years. It was emotionally challenging and...well just downright nasty. I don't want to go in to more detail, but it was awful. I shut myself down for a long time after that. He claimed to love me and if that was love, NO THANKS! I went on lots of dates in college, but no real boyfriends. I wasn't anxious to be in a relationship any time soon.
That being said, I can honestly and truly tell you my first love is my husband. He's the best friend I've ever had and he tries so hard every day to make life the best it can be for our little family. Dave is a Godly man and he supports my dreams as much as his own. My dad told me once if he could have hand picked someone for me, he would have picked someone just like Dave. :) He's the greatest, even when he does leave his laundry all over the bedroom and bathroom. It's all good. :)

1 comment:

Kit said...

I love the name of your blog! It is witty!