Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 12: What I Believe

Day 12: What I Believe

There are lots of things I am strongly convicted towards, some religious, some not. This is a really interesting question and I'm looking forward to reading other people's answers!

I Believe...
in my Christian religion and my relationship with the Holy Father.

that my family is necessary to my survival.

that dance is the hidden language of the soul.

in the abilities of children.

that the soul of a person is good, but can be chipped away to bad over time.

that everyone deserves a second change, but not necessarily a third.

that insults and cussing are for the weak tongued. Express your feelings with real words.

in the fight against CANCER!

along those lines, that the Relay for Life will change your life.

in angels on Earth. <3

in allowing people to be their genuine self and not judge them.

that women can do anything men can do.

that my children are a gift.

in good manners and being polite at all times.

in the power of prayer, specifically the prayer that never fails: "Thy Will Be Done!"

that fun is an essential part of your day.

in coffee. :)

that taking the high road is the only road, no matter how hard it is. Complain to your husband or your mama, but keep the drama at home! It's awfully hard to be misquoted if you don't say anything at all. Smile, nod, wish people well and fume on the inside. The high road leads to calm pastures, I promise!

that going to church helps ease your soul.

in singing loudly in the car.

that Dave should take me out to dinner tonight. haha!

that being pregnant yields a wonderful gift but it isn't necessarily enjoyable.

that motherhood is not a competition and people should STOP comparing and judging decisions, like breastfeeding, vaccinating and homeschooling. Get over it and raise your own kids!!

the Steelers will make the Superbowl this year!

that my daughter is cuter, smarter and sweeter than yours. If you don't believe this about your own kid, you're nuts!! Every mother should feel this way. :)


that I will never be a good housekeeper, but I can clean up quick when someone is coming to visit.

that Christmas time is a magical time and snow changes things.

that my Grammie Bonnie is really proud of me from heaven. <3


Happy Friday, friends. :)

No comments: