Friday, January 27, 2012

Boob Tube Babble..or Logan sucks.

Boob Tube Babble


I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley today for Boob Tube Babble! Neely wrote a great post today about the Bad Boys of TV she has loved over the years.

BUT.

She is sorely wrong in one area.

Logan Hunsberger is a giant douche bag.

Also, he's fictional.

But that's  beside the point. He's an idiot. (Gilmore Girls, people. Gilmore Girls.)

Here are my top 5 reasons I can't stand Logan.

1. Over the top public proposal. In front of her grandparents. The night before graduation. Fail.

2. Acts like a teenager even after graduating college. Logan, a real man works hard and then has fun not the other way around. He winds up losing tons of his daddy's money. Pathetic.

3. Speaks condescendingly ALL THE TIME.

4. He is shockingly short. AND CHEATS ON RORY MULTIPLE TIMES.

5. His family is obnoxious and awful. If Trace brought home a pretty, sweet, intelligent girl someday, I'd be thrilled. Even if her money is not our type of money.

Oh my goodness. I just wrote a top 5 list about a fictional character. Sweet life. :)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

hahaha i loved this. i agree, he was so cocky and selfish and immature. rich boys,ugh!!

Neely said...

I like Logan ok! hahha