Friday, April 16, 2010

5QF how I love you!


Thanks again, Mama M, for another fantastic Friday Fun! :)

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
Hmmm...Not too many, I don't think. I write as I speak, very conversationally and upfront. I think they are probably more words I use in real life that I don't use on my blog...like my entire dance venacular. HA!


2. Do you still write checks?
I absolutely do! I write checks for bills, studio rent, things like that. I also use cashier's checks and money orders at times as well. So there!

I do use my debit card for purchases online or at a store, naturally. I don't use credit cards EVER.


3. Who was your favorite President and why?
Oh I love so many! Don't get me started on the Kennedy family. I love them. But when I am pregnant, I can't talk about Bobby Kennedy or I will cry. (Love those hormones, yah know...)

But my all time favorite president? That's tough...maybe FDR? Regan? I like a lot of Presidents for lots of different reasons. I have a deep appreciation for George W. Bush as well.

Excellent question!


4. Are you a yeller?
NO! NO! NO! I am not! I have sworn not to yell at my dancers and to this day, I've only ever yelled MAYBE four times. All were well deserved and all were necessary. I do speak loudly at Rory when she is getting in to things she shouldn't be, but I would not call it yelling. I try not to yell ever. I think there are better ways to discipline. I won't say I'll NEVER yell at Rory, but it will be as rare as possible.


5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
No way! Gross!!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Checking out your post from 5QF...

I too appreciate what George Bush did for our country. He gets a lot of slack and haters, but he lead our country through one of the most horrific events our country has gone through!

Sandy said...

I <3 5 Q F!!! awesome answers!