Thursday, April 29, 2010

100th post...Let's talk Baby!

This is my 100th post, so I thought it only fitting to introduce my weekly pregnancy updates. These are mainly for my enjoyment and my family who isn't around to watch my burgeoning bump expand, but you might just like it as well. :)

Pregnancy Week-by-Week
How Far Along: 13 weeks and 4 days
Size of baby: Almost 3 inches long and almost a full ounce...Think a big shrimp! :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Don't know, don't care. I am eating as healthy as I can and hoping for the best. I wasn't at my goal weight when I got pregnant this time, so I am focusing on being healthy, not the numbers this time.
Maternity Clothes: Some shirts because...somethings have blown up. I can still wear normal jeans and things, but that's changing soon I think.
Gender: I say boy, Dave says girl. We'll find out in 4 weeks or so.
Movement: Nope not yet. I think I felt flutters in bed the other night, but I'm not sure. I don't want to jump the gun here. :)
Food Cravings: PIZZA! Goodness gracious, pizza. I could eat it morning noon and night!
What I miss: I miss my stomach not feeling like I did 100000 sit ups every night.
Sleep: Crazy dreams almost every night.
Symptoms: Occasional sickness, light headedness. I have crazy vivid dreams. I also have the sorest abs I've ever felt!
Best Moment this week: Not being sick! Woohoo!!
What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment in a few weeks because we'll be scheduling our gender scan!

3 comments:

Neely said...

Congrats on 100 posts I just hit mine last week :)

Laura said...

Yay!!! So glad you are updating! It's easy to forget that people are pregnant when you never see them or hear about it. :)

When I was pregs with Jason pizza and pop was my favorite thing. With Liza it was carbs.

Post pics along the waaaay!!!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

congrats!!!

i miss being pregnant!