Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Okay Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays


It's Okay Thursday, with Amber and Neely as always. :)

This week, It's Okay...Workout Edition

To feel like you ARE Jillian Michaels when you work out. Positive thinking?

To know some moves look ridiculous but do them anyways

To already be visualizing what cute clothes you are going to wear at Disney this June. Tank tops? Me? :)

To feel victorious when you drink more than your required glasses of water in each day

To kinda hate working out. As long as you do it.

To want to buy cute workout clothes but refuse to do it until you are skinny again.

To love being able to run up the studio steps without getting out of breath!!

To be amazed at the difference 10 days makes. 

To be in it for the long haul. All LIFE long!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay! So happy that you're finding the positivity in working out :)

Kelly said...

Aww, you sound so PUMPED UP!! Good for you :-D Glad you're excited about it all!!

Neely said...

You're doing fantastic girl!

Emily said...

I also hate to work out and have avoided buying new workout clothes because I'm still losing. My goal is pretty big, so I created a 'reward' for myself... Every 10 pounds I buy myself some new cute workout piece, it's like my inspiration to keep going!

Keep up the amazing work, I know how hard it is, I've been working on my journey and enjoy every inch & pound that goes away... Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're doing amazing, friend!!

Amber said...

Girl, you are rockin' it! What Jillian Michaels workout are you doing, the shred?

Ashley said...

I always feel so accomplished when I drink a good amount of water and get a good workout in. Keep up the good work girlie. It will pay off

Genelle said...

Hi Kate, I ran across a blog while I was clearing out my Google Reader the other day. The woman who writes it posted about her frequent Disney trips and included some tips. Thought I would share the link with you just in case you might be interested. I know you have a trip coming soon. http://hopestudios.blogspot.com/2012/03/disney-wrap-up.html