Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Happenings

Lots of randoms for you today. My life is so scattered lately, so this is what you get. :)

I'm officially obsessed with The Hunger Games. Why I resisted so long, I have no idea. I killed that first book in 4 hours and book #2 is waiting on my iPad right now. Can't. Wait. We already bought our tickets for the movie on Saturday! Katniss is so B.A. I think I want to be her for Halloween. Also when I grow up.


Rory's precious Baby Charlotte (yes, that's her name.  You must say both words!) was a causality in last weekend's throw up fest. Don't worry, a new baby has been ordered and will be given on her birthday.  Poor Baby Charlotte. A permanently orange head that was once a nice shade of skin.


Trace is a total Daddy's boy lately. I go to wake him up in the morning and what does he say? DADA! DADA! And then he pouts. Or...he'll ask for the dog. This makes for a sad Mama! Then I get over it. ;)


BIG NEWS. I have officially lost 10 pounds. I feel like a new person already. Here's to the next 30!


Disney in 89 days! That seems so close, yet so far away. I'm so excited I can't stand it!


My 5 year wedding anniversary is Saturday. Expect a sappy post to Dave next week sometime. :)

And with that, I'm out. Catching Fire needs to be read! PEACE.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary!

My 5th Anniversary is the following weekend! :)

Laura said...

I'm two thirds of the way through Catching Fire. I stayed up way too late reading it last night.

Congrats on 10 pounds gone!

Becca Christensen said...

I'm seeing the movie Sunday so we'll have to compare notes via twitter after that! : ] Congrats on the 10 pounds and send some of that renewed feeling my way!

Love,
B

Kristin said...

The 2nd book is my favorite. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Love the Hunger Games series! AWESOME for losing ten pounds - you rock! I know you can't wait to buy a new wardrobe for Disney :)

Unknown said...

Love the Hunger Games series! AWESOME for losing ten pounds - you rock! I know you can't wait to buy a new wardrobe for Disney :)