Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ebay...problem.

I have a problem. I've been eyeing up a bunch of books I want to get Rory and Trace for Christmas. I'm super cheap, so I put them in my Amazon cart and never actually purchased them. I was planning to, but I didn't. Today I decided to research them on Ebay.

PROBLEM!!

I got 7 David Shannon books for 23 dollars, including shipping. That's like 3 dollars a book and 4 of them are hard cover. That's a good looking deal to me! :)

That got me thinking.

Are there lots of Tomie DePaola books? Rory would love Big Anthony!

Yep.

How about Robert Munsch?

Max Lucado?

Berenstein Bears?

On and on and on I searched...

And the answer was YES. To every author I could think of.

It's a good thing I'm super cheap or else there'd be pounds upon pounds of books arriving on my doorstep over the next few weeks.

The good news is, though, I won't be paying full price for books for the kids for a super long time. Our possibilities are endless for expanding their libraries. Thanks, Ebay, for feeding my kiddo's literary addiction.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's fantastic! There's nothing better than books!

Kelly said...

WOW! What a fantastic deal you got! At least you're buying something amazing (not just a pair of shoes, etc ;-)) I LOOOOVE Tomie DePaola!! Soo cute :-D