Monday, July 30, 2012

Fall...hurry up!

How was your weekend? Ours was kinda...blah. It was cloudy all weekend, but still warm and humid. It rained a lot, which was much needed and appreciated...even though I'd been hoping for a pool and lake weekend. ;)



This weather is making me think of fall. Oh how I can't wait! So much good stuff happens in fall.
For example...(all images via Pinterest and link to pin when clicked)


Source: google.com via Kate on Pinterest


STEELERS SEASON!!

Cool enough weather to drink hot coffee. I'm already looking forward to white chocolate mochas.

Boots, leggings, long sweateres and scarves...to work and at home. I love.


This kind of scenery. Pennsylvania is gorgeous in fall!

Rory goes to pre-school!


Decorating for fall. I fully intend to a pretty fall porch this year. Someone hold me to it!



Good smelling Fall Candles...Mocha, Pumpkin, Autumn Wreath...mmmm! They all smell so homey.


Are you looking forward to fall like I am? What do you like best about our next season?



2 comments:

Jess said...

I can't WAIT for fall! Black and gold! I can't wait for football season, dressing with scarves, boots, and hoodies, and warm scents and drinks!

Unknown said...

Yes yes yes yes yes! Except put a Panther on that helmet and choose a different outfit - that one would make me look like an elephant :)