Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Easter is a time of rebirth, renewal. The Savior paid our price, my price and gave us the promise of reunion in Heaven. What a glorious comfort that is! Isn't it amazing that all it takes to be guaranteed eternal life in heaven is to believe and love our Lord Jesus? How simple. How amazing. I'm in awe this weekend.




My life has been filled with twists and turns, up and downs. I haven't always been the best version of myself. But by the grace of God, I've made it through. Now, as I reflect this Easter weekend, I'm reminded of how far the Lord and I have walked together. The lessons learned and the progress made astounds me. Thank you, God, for this twisted path I've gone down. If all that  I've come through lead me to Rory and Trace, I'd do it 100 times over.




Happy Easter, my dear friends. May the Lord bless and keep you all the days of your life. Glory to God, Amen.





2 comments:

Meghan said...

Those pictures! I am LOVING this! Happy Easter!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh, could R and T be any cuter?!?! Love these pics of them!