Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WBoM




{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Cubed! I hate crushed ice, except in a margarita. I love fountain diet coke. In fact, I am drinking one right now.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
When people don't pull completely in to the turning lane. UGH. And I have to agree with Melissa and say it really ticks me off when the first person in line at a light doesn't go when it turns green. It's not that hard!

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
NONE.
Maybe Rory's room. It's purple and green.
Don't get me started on decorating this house.

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
I used to, but now I don't. Rory eats them or colors them or puts Dora stickers all over them. No sense saving that! :)

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
I really have no idea. That's so sad!

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
Nope.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Usually nothing, sometimes socks. Never shoes!

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
Poker! I love poker! I like the dime slot machines too, but I always always always lose so I only take a $20 and refuse to spend any more. haha

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
Sure have! Working on another right now, actually.

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Excellent question! Favorite show I've ever been in: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Favorite Show I've Seen on Broadway: Spamalot or Annie Get Your Gun
Favorite Show to Sing Really Loudly: In the Heights and The Last Five Years
Honorable Metions to: Title of Show, Footloose, Hairspray...and about 10000 others but NOT Les Miserables or Cats. :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Mmmm, LOOOVE fountain diet pops too!! I HATE when people cut in front of the merge lane rather than just taking their spot like everyone else-- the reason that lanes get backed up is because people like them who CUT!! Arrg. You can tell that irritates me :-( Aww, why don't you like Les Miserables?? ;-)