Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So behind on everything

First let me apologize. I am SO behind on blogs and replying to comments. As in, there's no way I could catch up any time soon. I am sorry and I hope I don't seem rude for not replying in a timely fashion and sometimes not at all. It's not intentional, but life is a mad house between now and June 5. June 6, baby, I'm all yours!

I am behind on EVERYTHING. Usually this time of year, I'm trucking along, dance routines almost done, music editing coming along nicely, program in the midst of being neatly types, awards ordered, recital plans in full swing. This year...I am about 2 months behind. I ALWAYS have my taxes files by March 15 but that just isn't going to happen this year. (Yes, I know that's a month early. I like it done and over with.) I feel like I get the tiniest bit ahead on my to do list and 80 other things slam me.

Case in point, I almost forgot to order my own cousin's solo costume. Completely. slipped. my. mind. It was even on my list and I didn't do it until yesterday. Dance costumes take on average 3 months to come, the later int he season you wait to order, the later they come. Thank GOD I have a fantastic customer service rep at the company and she rushed my order so it will be here in time for competition. I'm NEVER like this. I'm organized (read: more than slightly OCD) about my dance things. This year, I feel like I am only half present.

I'm covered in hives and my eye won't stop twitching from stress. I'm seriously going out of my mind with everything. I'm not looking for sympathy or throwing myself a pity party, I just needed to vent.

And now I need to go itch my hives. Give me a break!

No comments: