Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gratititous Ro and T

A few pictures on this (actually not so) snowy morning here in the forest.


Scrub a dub dub two kids in the tub! One loves it, one hates it.
Like my editing? hehe It made me giggle. :)



Trace, post bath. Once again, I just missed the full smile. Isn't he handsome? Looks just like his daddy in this one!



And I saved the best for last...Rory's new angry face. Totally giving an Aunt Chelsea face.




I love when you post great pictures on facebook that you KNOW people are going to comment on. That last picture of Rory yielded so many comments yesterday, I was cracking up. If only people realized that's the typical face of an almost 2 year old. Constantly mad at me for something! haha (And, since I don't know most of your last names, find me on Facebook! I'll give you my last name in a riddle: take the opposite of both parts of this word: oversneezer. Make the "ough" o-f-f too! ;))

2 comments:

Kelly said...

ADORABLE pictures!! :-D The last one of R is just too much, love it!

Meghan said...

Umm, they are WAY too cute. I love Rory's sassy face!