Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5 Things I Love, Wednesday Edition

I am taking a 20 minute time out from working this morning. I need to gather myself. I have been working nonstop lately, and for good reason! The dance recital is next Saturday and Sunday. HELLO where did this year go?! It literally flew by. I think the real culprit is the weather. Usually, the warmer the temps get, the closer the recital feels. This year it snowed two weeks ago, so it has felt like it was still winter. This week it's been in the 80's though so...it's boiling up at the studio!

Everything is clipping right along, though. Dances are done and most look fantastic. There's always a few that make me nervous, but they turn out just fine in the end. The program is waiting to head to the printer, posters will be hung up tonight. Pictures are this weekend and the set is almost done! I, two students and 2 alumni spent about 6 hours yesterday painting (and sweating) and now I can officially say, our part will be done today! Yeeeeehaw!

Anyways! The point of today...

5 things I love today.
1) DVR. This invention is genius. I can't sing it's praises enough. Dave and I have several shows we both love and we love to watch them in bed before we both fall asleep. He especially loves when I sing the gLee songs along with the TV and dance in bed...HA right! :)

2) Planning a little boy nursery! I have the best idea and I can't wait to get going on it.

3) Rory's water table. Dave and I got her a "water table" for out on the deck and she looooves it. She sits and splashes in it for as long as we'll let her. There's boats and cups for her to play with and she soaks herself daily. :)

4) Flip flops. Ahhh. My feet are loving being out in the open. I could use a nice pedicure, though...hmmm...

5) Top Chef Reruns. It's Rory's daycare morning, so I get to watch whatever I want on tv. :) I'm typing my recital speech and watching Top Chef. Awesome.


Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: