Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting...#4 Who am I?

google


My favorite link up...Oh How Pinteresting! Michelle over at The Vintage Apple is the host and I love this one. I spend a ton of time Wednesday nights scouring everyone's posts and repinning everything. It's such a fun bloghop! (Also, the first, original and authentic Pinterest blog hop out there...JUST SAYING! :))

This week I thought I'd feature some things I've pinned that tell you a little bit about who I am...



Source: None via Kate on Pinterest


Mom.


Christian.

Source: None via Kate on Pinterest


Dancer.

Source: google.com via Kate on Pinterest


Steelers Fan.


Diet Coke Addict.


Kappa.


Disney Obsessed.


Getting healthy!

Source: amybites.com via Kate on Pinterest


Wanna be Chef.

Need a Pinterest invite? I can send you one! Leave a comment with your email and I'll get you one today.

You can find my Pinterest Boards HERE.

What did you pin this week?



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the workout picture! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Great blog.

Trish said...

is that potato soup...drool! that looks so good.
I enjoy this blog hop too...AND I also repin everything!. I'm going to make sure I follow you on pinterest from now on!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great pins! I am your newest Pinterest follower :)

Neely said...

What a great way to learn stuff about you....granted I kinda already knew :) Cause you're awesome and that needs no explanation :)

Unknown said...

um, I need to pin that Diet Coke pic!!

Kerbi said...

I just LOVE this! What a great way to find out more about you! Coke Zero is my best friend too!

Ashley said...

Great pins! Love the Disney bathroom!

Rebecca said...

Such a great idea for a post! Great pins :)