Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hey, It's Okay.

Its Ok Thursdays


Linking up with my girls Neely and Amber again this week for It's Okay Thursday. Oh how I love this one!

It's okay...

to stalk your Fed-Ex tracking number for your Erin Condren planner. I need it. I'm obsessed with organizing my life more and I need a good planner! Pronto.

to think your new car smells like Windex.

to forget to buy an air freshener to fix said smell. Oops.

to watch Sex and the City episodes over and over. And Gilmore Girls. And Top Chef. And Oprah.

to have 3 cups of coffee in one day. Hey, K cups are only 5 cals and skim milk is well, skim! :)

to be totally exhausted from work this week. Yawn.

to find your dog horribly annoying one minute and beyond adorable the next.

to keep your phone in your office so you won't tweet during dance class.

to make a menu for each week and be lucky to actually get 3 of those meals made.

to need to do laundry so bad but have no energy to do it!

to be really ridiculously excited about going to the STEELERS GAME this weekend!! WOOP!

Well, what's okay with you this week? :)

9 comments:

Neely said...

I watch Everwood and GG and How I met your mother over and over! Also I stalked my planner too!

Jess said...

STEELERS game? SO JEALOUS! I have to know - where are you from that you can go to a home game? I'm in central PA, but my in-laws live in Pittsburgh.

Erin said...

I'm in Season 6 of GG...for the SEVENTH TIME. Do they have a Gilmore Rehab?

Is it ok to stick your kid in a high chair with a huge bowl of grapes so you can race through your Google Reader? Cuz that may or may not be happening at our house right this moment.

Jessica said...

I always make a menu every week, and then never get to them all. I don't know why, but it just never happens.

Cole said...

I could watch GG over and over again too! Have fun at the game!

Becca Christensen said...

Love this list. I just downloaded a meal planner template the other day to start doing that even though the month of septemeber I'll be lucky to not be eating takeout while I'm living in my cubicle. : ]

Jenn said...

haha I like the thing about the menu. I like to make things in my crock pot and have it for lunch during the week! Makes life soooo much easier!
Happy Thursday!
Jenn @ Going the Distance

Amber said...

Totally ok for 3 cups of coffee - or more if needed ;)

Ashley said...

Totally ok to watch your favorite shows over and over! For me, it's Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice. Good stuff!