1) I picked up some Brew Over Ice K-cups this weekend. DELICIOUS! Anyone tried any of the iced tea flavors? I want to get those next, I think.
2) I've been re-reading Something Borrowed on my Kindle this week. I forgot how much I love that book. Now I need to see the movie...I just need some free time. Sigh. More likely I'll end up buying it instead of making it to the theater.
3) I got my dress for the end of the dance recital this weekend! It's lovely, short and sparkly. I'm proud to announce it's a full size DOWN from when I last tried on dresses. Granted, it's not my "ideal" size by any stretch, but it's a step in the right direction. I got really excited buying it (especially since it was 50% off! Love post prom sales!) thinking of how cute I'll be next year at this time. Baby steps!
4) I am out of ideas for dinner. Completely out of things to cook. Any suggestions for ground beef?
5) Trace is BLONDE. What a weirdo. ;)
6) I'm loving playing around on Pintrest. It's my favorite time waster at the moment. Want to join in? I'll send you an invite!
Okay, I need to get back to work. So many things to straighten out before competition this weekend. YIKES.