Thursday, May 5, 2011

Breaking the Ice


Perfectly imperfect Jenn

I'm linking up with Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect for this week's Breaking the Ice. Join in!

1
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Most definitely yellow. A bright, sunshiney yellow!



2
Would you ever bungee jump?

Actually, I think I would. I am moderately afraid of heights, but for some reason...I really think I'd like bungee jumping! Although, I reserve the right to wimp out once I am actually standing on a bridge. ;)

3
What is your least favorite thing about yourself?

Ugh. My post baby body. But I am working really hard at it and it's getting better.

4
What is your favorite thing about yourself?

My calves! I've worked for 22 years at ballet to get these bad boys. This is why I love to wear capris. I'm confident in my calves.


5
What is your favorite app?

TODDLER LOCK. It's a lifesaver. It's a black screen that Rory can touch and "color" on. Shapes, lines, colors, sounds the whole works. It can only be unlocked by sliding open the keyboard and hitting q p space, in that order. (Or hitting all four corners sequentially in a certain amount of time.) She could "play" on my phone all day and NEVER CAUSE DAMAGE! Added bonus? It's free!

6
What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?

Oh goodness, I have no idea. My dad loves to make us try gross stuff. Rattlesnake? Prarie Dog?

7
What is one thing that I would not know about you at our first meeting?

Hmmm...

Oh I know! I'm a business owner and have been since I was 20 years old. Hard work, but not impossible. Exhilarating and scary!

8
What is your all-time favorite movie?

I never answer this question well. I have three that tie, so I usually alternate each time I answer. :)

Those top 3 are: The Devil Wears Prada, Julie and Julia and You've Got Mail. <3

9
If you could go anywhere for one week (all expenses paid), where would you go?

If I was taking Rory and Trace with me, it'd be Alunai in Hawaii. (Disney's new resort). If it was just Dave and me, then I'd pick Fiji!

10
What is your favorite midnight snack?

At night I (try really hard to) only eat fruit or celery and carrots. But if I am starving marvin at night, I love cereal or apple pie. Delicious. :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Omigod. Cereal is the perfect nighttime snack.. But I wouldn't know much about that since cereal isn't allowed in our home ;-) Isn't Julia & Julie such a cute movie??

Unknown said...

rattlesnake and prairie dog?? YUCK!!
Love the yellow! :)

Kimberly said...

What a fun post! I LOVE apple pie!! But rattlesnake and prairie dog? No thank you!