Friday, May 18, 2012

At the park.

First of all, my apologies for being the world's worst blogger lately. I'm beyond consumed with dance right now. It's all dance, all the time for the next two weeks. I apologize in advance for lack of commenting, replying to comments and posts here on the old blog. I'll be back in the swing of things by June 4!



Yesterday, the kiddos and I spent the morning working at the studio. More accurately, I worked. Rory played baby dolls and Trace made a giant mess. :) Afterwards, we went to the park. My town has a beautiful playground in our municipal park. It's called the Evergreen Enchanted Playland, technically. Growing up we called it the Creative Playground. It's located right across the street from the old elementary school (and 2 blocks from the new one!) so it's always a big deal to get to spend recess at the Creative. :) It is a intricate wooden structure with lots of tunnels, towers, slides, swings, ladders, poles, tires...it's really a great place to play. Rory and Trace love it there and would spend hours upon hours exploring if I'd let them. :)

Some pictures from our park excursion yesterday...





p.s. I'm aware there's only one pic of Ro and way more of T. She never stands still! :)

2 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

Looks like a wonderful time! They are so adorable:)

Neely said...

Trace is getting so big!