Friday, February 26, 2010

5QF

5 Question Friday is here again! Yippee! Mama M over at 5 Crooked Halos is hosting. Check her out here. She's great! (Especially check out her carrot gravy recipe. I made it Wednesday night...delicious!)

On with the show!

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
I do not sing karaoke. I do not like to sing much. My mom and my sister are outstanding singers, professional level and I am not. I often say they do the singing, I do the dancing. I will sing in a chorus for a play, maybe even do a "character" solo, something funny and not musically challenging but I would need many months of voice lessons to get my "real" voice back.

I guess I lied. Does singing in the car count as karaoke? If so, then HECK YES I DO! Rory likes when there is noise in the car, so I sing all sorts of things, mainly all songs by Glee or Michael Jackson. It ain't pretty, but it makes her giggle.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
That's really tough for me, because I *love* coffee and coffee drinks and all things coffee flavored. I'd have to say a vanilla frap from Sbux, a caramel latte from McD's or a white chocolate raspberry mocha from Sheetz. Sheetz is the best coffee in my opinion. Regular House Blend with 3 Splendas, 2 Shots of skim milk and 1 french vanilla creamer? HEAVEN!!

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I would keep Kate, I like it's simplicity and ease. But I would give myself a formal name. I never wanted one, but now that I am a business owner, it'd be a lot easier if I had Katherine or Kathleen to use in professional settings. But I love my name 99% of the time! My parents are good baby namers.

4. Were you ever bullied?
No comment.

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Not very often. The closest thing to FF in the forest is Subway, and that doesn't count because it's not nearly as bad for you as real FF. Less than once a week is a safe bet. Maybe 2 times a month. I love my McDonald's though. MMMMMM! Delish!

1 comment:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

My name is plain, boring old "Joan." I think I'd choose something long, flowing, and with many syllables, like ELIZABETH!!

I love coffee, too, in any form! And McDonald's? YES!! Have a great weekend!