Friday, November 6, 2015

567kate21df Day 2: Ahhh yes...

So day 2 of my 21 Day Fix was yesterday. And it was SO MUCH BETTER than day 1. Holy moly. I'm chalking up my rough Day 1 to detoxing from sugar (thanks Halloween candy.) and stress. Day 2 was easy. Seriously, a walk in the park.

Breakfast: Shakeology with water, ice, a banana and 2 tsp of natural PB, blended. I'm used to my Shakeo with 1 cup of almond milk, 1 cup of water or 2 cups of almond milk in the mornings so going straight water is a change for me. I miss the creaminess of the milk but not that much. It's not making me cranky! lol (1 Red, 1 Purple, 2 tsp)

Morning snack: 2 cuties. YUM. Seriously, you guys. Candy disguised as fruit! (1 Purple)

Lunch: Brown rice (2 Yellow), peas (1 yellow), grilled chicken (2 red) Pretty good! I love brown rice so this isn't a big change for me. I just am eating the proper PORTIONS of foods I like. Amazing how that works, isn't it?! :)

Afternoon snack: CELERY!! My favorite veggie. Do not tease me. It's true. I love celery! (1 green)

Dinner: Spaghetti squash (2 green), shredded moz cheese (1 blue) a little country crock (I did 2 tsps.) carrots (1 green) some almonds (1 orange)

I was so full all day. Good full, not like I ate ALL THE BREADSTICKS at Olive Garden full. Healthy full. I drank tons of water today. I did lemon water, lime water, plain water...I just couldn't get enough water today!

I give myself a 5/5 on nutrition today because I made good choices and my attitude was rocking! That's my biggest hurdle...my brain game. And I won that game on Day 2!

Workout: Upper Body Fix. TOUGH for me. My arms are my biggest weakness. They never got really chunky, thankfully, but they are weak. My legs are strong because hi, I'm a dance teacher. But my arms just aren't. This was tough but not un-doable. I'm definitely keeping it in my rotation. Review: 3/5. Just being real. I can push more. Ugh. I know I can. I need to beat my brain game on work outs more.

And I have to say this...it's only been two days but I felt slim yesterday. Not skinny (watch yo self. I'm not skinny!) but I felt...slim. Like I had lost a lot of bloat or water weight or something. I sent my sister a picture and she agreed...2 days of good portions and tons of water and bam, water weight went BYE BYE.

I got on the scale this morning and I was right... three pounds gone in 2 days. And I've been eating pretty darn well lately...and I still needed this refresh! Goodness sakes.

Okay! It's Day 3. I want to go get my Lower Body Fix in because I'm excited for that! I love having sore thighs and a booty that's on fire. YYEEEEHAWWWW!!!! :)  I'm taking Rory and Trace to see The Peanuts tonight. I'm going to beat my brain game and not have any popcorn! I may sneak in a purple of grapes and a green of cucumbers though. ;)

No comments: