Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Social




1. Favorite breakfast food
I'm not a huge breakfast eater...but I've been doing a LOT better lately. I love green smoothies and Special K Meal Replacement Bars. I drink my Plexus Slim first thing in the morning and have to have breakfast 30 minutes later so I've had to find things I like.

2. Best way to spend a free day
A free day? What's that? lol! I could go for a girls day right about now...shopping, mani pedis, good food, cocktails...ahhh...

3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why?
Hmmm...I think I'd like a ticket to an all inclusive resort somewhere in the Bahamas. I've never been anywhere tropical and I could really use the sun right about now. This winter has been horrid!!

4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it?
My phone! It has just about everything I need.
But I'd actually have to say Rory's big blankey. It's her number 1 comfort item and she uses it constantly to help her calm down...so there's my selfish and realistic responses :)

5. How do you take your coffee?
In an IV. Stat. ;)
Actually, lots of cream and 3 sugars. I love flavored creamers too. I'm a big fan of peppermint mocha and coldstone sweet cream. 

Thanks Neely and Ashley! xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh girl, I would LOVE a free day too :) Thanks for linking up!! Glad to see you back to blogging!!

Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More said...

Hopped over from the Sunday Social links.
That's my kind of coffee!

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)