Monday, February 17, 2014

Mondays with the Mouse: Volume 2

Okay, okay, okay. I have been an awful blogger lately. I'll admit it. But I'm back baby! I'm back!

And I'm coming back with my Monday with the Mouse post. I'm heading back home...I mean to Disney World in 121 days (but who's counting?)

Today I want to talk about ways I keep the magic going at home via the internet.

First up...Sorcerer Radio! I have the app on my phone and almost always have the website streaming when I'm working, especially at the studio. I really love the "kiss goodnight" every at 9:00 pm. They play the night time spectacular soundtracks from various parks...Wishes, Illumination, World of Color...it's awesome! I'm often working in my office until 10:00 and I spend that last hour working happily and peacefully thanks to Sorcerer Radio!

www.srsounds.com

Seriously, check it out! You can find them on Twitter and Facebook as well. (Did I mention it's free?? :))

Secondly, we LOVE to watch ride "ride through" videos, parades and fireworks shows on You Tube. We started doing this before our trip in June 2012 as a way to see what our then 3 and 1 year old were interested in, what we needed to prepare them for, show them about crowds, etc. And it became a fun family tradition!

Some of our favorite channels to watch videos from:

Undercover Tourist   (our #1 go to!)

iThemePark

Attractions Magazine

AllEars.Net

Mr. Theme Park Music (these are just various soundtracks, but they are lovely!)




What do you do to keep the magic alive via the internet? I was active on DIS boards for a while but I lost my steam there. I do tend to pin ALL THE DISNEY THINGS on Pinterest, which always a hoot.


See you real soon! xoxo

No comments: