Remember when this was all the rage on Facebook? I'm bringing it back. (And you should to! :)) Who doesn't love learning interesting (okay sometimes weird) facts about bloggers? I know I do!
20 Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. My middle name is Rebecca.
2. I am dyslexic. I struggled with math my entire life and almost didn't graduate becaue of calculus. I was in the "gifted" program so everyone just thought I was being lazy with my math and not trying. Not true. I'm actually extremely dyslexic with numbers. Life would have been so much easier if it had been caught in school!
3. I am the queen of putting things in an online shopping cart and then never actually buying it.
4. I almst cut my pinkie off in 2004. I fell off a stool closing a window and it sliced my hand wide open. I now have a pretty big scar on my right hand.
5. I dream in color and always remember at least part of each night's dream, even years later.
6. I always hear everything. Every bad, good or in between thing gets told to Miss Kate. It's a curse, really. Some things I really really really wish I didn't know.
7. My ears are super sensitive to noises. If someone is chewing gum within 15 feet of me, I almost jump out of my skin. I just can't stand it. It's related to my anxiety, I believe. I can tell when my medicine is wearing off, the sounds start irritating me even more. It's not me just being rude or insensitive, it's really and truly like nails on a chalkboard in my head. Gum, chips, carrots, anything loud or crunchy is like torture.
8. I live in yoga pants and capris. Not ashamed.
9. I have a weakness for Chinese food. I could eat it every day.
10. I want to be one of those awesome moms that is always doing crafts and activities with her kids. But really I'm just exhausted all the time.
11. My husband hates to cuddle in bed. What a weirdo.
12. I absolutely hate the episode of Gilmore Girls wear Rory "hooks up" with Dean. I never watch it. It's ridiculous to me.
13. I know I could expand my studio easily in to other towns. I'm just scared. (Pray for my heart on this one, if you don't mind...)
14. Sometimes I think I would have wanted a third baby. But then I put my kids to bed at 7:30 every night and they sleep until 7:30 the next morning, play on their own some every day and eat "people food." I also only have on kid left in diapers...sooo...yeah, no more little Undercoffers here! I'll gladly babysit anyone's newborns though. ;)
15. I inherited the "change jobs often" gene from my parents. I fight it every day! I love my studio so much.
16. It hurts my feelings when girls I used to teach who don't dance anymore or dance some where else now act like they don't know who I am. Yes they do. No need to be rude to me.
17. I love driving! I also didn't have my license until I was 24.
18. I had a Cadillac SRX and traded it in on a minivan. My coolness factor went down by like 1000 points. ;)
19. I love getting pedicures and recently decided I don't like manicures. I like fake nails but I don't like plain manicures.
20. I can't go to Blissdom because it's the same weekend as one of my competitions. I am going to Blogher '13 though! Who else is going?!?