Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh How Pintresting....#1


google


Today I'm linking up with the sweetness Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for "Oh How Pintrest-ting!" Wednesdays. I'm obsessed with Pintrest...I could spend hours on there a day. Are you on Pintrest? If you aren't and want to be, drop me a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Here's what I've been pinning lately...


I love the font of this one. Of course I love the quote, who doesn't love this book?! I think I need to paint this one each of the kids' walls.



Anyone else looking forward to HP7.2 this weekend?! I am...but I'm also dreading it. I love Harry! :(



How easy! Hot glue writing on an old jar, then painted.


Source: maurices.com via Kate on Pinterest


This is the dress I want to get for my friend's wedding in a couple weeks...


Source: google.com via Kate on Pinterest


And this how I'm going to do my hair for said wedding! :)

What have you been pinning?! Linking up with Michelle by clicking her button above. :)


8 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

I'm excited for Harry Potter too! But sort of sad that it's over. Love your pins this week!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for Harry Potter, it is definitely sad though (in an end of an ''era'' sort of way)

Love, Ainslee

Unknown said...

I love HP! And that hairstyle is gorgeous!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love your pins, especially the quote and hair do!

Amanda said...

Such pretty hair, and I love the HP quote :)

Courtney said...

I love that quote, it is so sweet and I remember my mom tearing up reading this to me when I was a baby so it is very sentimental too!

Unknown said...

adore the quote :) and i love the hair pics xo

Michelle said...

That last picture of the hairstyle is beautiful!!! I have something like this in mind when I get married in a couple of months! I love it!!!

Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple