THIS is a good one for me today.
1) GOSSIP, specifically untrue gossip. I can't take it. I've worked hard this year on not spreading gossip. In my line of business, I hear everything and believe about 1% of it. At the moment, I'm the subject of some gossip and let me assure you, none of it is true. Ugh! Whatever happened to if you can't say something nice...maybe in this case, if you can't say something TRUE don't say anything at all. Yuck.
2) Snow. It's supossed to snow here in the forest overnight. It's May. Grrrr.
3) Pregnancy cravings. At the moment, I am starving for Mexican food. The closest Mexican restauranto us is an hour away. I am hoping against hope that next weekend at competition, I can get to Don Pablo's. MMMMM YES.
4) My dog barking. Ugh. I love my Millie, but she barks outside. (Not really inside at all, though.) It frustrates me because I want to leaver her out on beautiful days like today but I can't. I worry she annoys people! haha
5) The tough side of being a business owner. I dread this time of year because I have to send home late account notices. I feel like I am begging for money. I had a good friend last year tell me I am simply asking my students to, as it says in the Bible, "pay Ceasar what is due unto Ceasar." Double yuck on this one!
Okay join in!