Thursday, November 14, 2013

Notice anything?

Notice anything new around these parts?? Yep! I changed my blog design and name...I was 567Kate for the first bit of my blogging career. Then life and family happened and I needed a change. That's where Dancing in the Minefields came in. But lately...I've been in such a different place in my life and wanted to go back to my roots...

Thanks to the delightful Jenn over at Munchkinland Designs my blog is EXACTLY how I want it to look. A happy blend of bright colors and sparkle. She really is the best, I can't recommend her highly enough. Also I'm really proud of her for adjusting her schedule to make sure it's family first then work. I'm working on this myself lately so I'm always happy to see other business women leading the way! :)

That all being said, I'm back in the blog world. I'm going to be posting as regularly as life will allow. I'm going to try and grow my blog, maybe even turn it in to a little happy place for people. I'm in a good place right now, a better place than I've been in in months and I want to share! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh the sparkle makes me happy! And? I'm happy that you're in a good place!