2. Learn to downhill ski.
3. Have a golden retriever, preferably a boy named Mister.
4. Build our dream house.
5. Open up 2 more dance studios.
6. Be confident with how I look again.
7. Learn how to keep my house clean consistently.
8. Spend one day telling people what I need to tell them. Good, bad or in between.
9. Figure out a way to honor my parents.
10. Be satisfied with every area of my life at the same time, even for just a few minutes.
11. Write my story as a play.
12. Learn how to paint my right hand nails.
13. Take Dave on a golf vacation, just to make him happy.
14. Dedicate at least one day each year for a "special day" for Rory and one for Trace. (Thanks for the idea, Kate Gosselin!)
15. Buy into the Disney Vacation Club.
What would you do if you could do anything in the world? Where would you travel? What would you need to say? There's so much more I could add to this, and I'm sure I will. But I need to put my words in to action and make some of these things happen.