The adorable Kelly tagged me in a Ten Favorite Things Post. Of course I'm joining in! Who doesn't love to talk about some of their fave things? And by the way! You should head over to Kelly's blog today and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday, Kelly! You are so sweet and I'm glad we are blog-friends! :)
Now, on to ten of my favorite things. In no particular order, just how they pop into my head. :)
10. The Food Network. I love me some cooking shows! Diners Drive Ins and Dives? Best Thing I Ever Ate? Challenge? Chopped? Some of my favorite go-to shows! Racheal Ray? Giada? Barefoot Contessa? I mean really. I use their recipes all the time! The channel inspires me!
9. Reading! Especially on my Kindle. I read anything I can get my hands on but I have a huge soft spot for chick lit. I also love books about the Amish by Beverly Lewis. My top five books: 1. A Separate Peace 2. Death Be Not Proud 3. Little Women 4. Cry the Beloved Country 5. Ballet Shoes
8. Dancing of course! My feet feel free when I'm dancing. I can't describe it, but the feeling I get when I'm dancing? I've never felt it any other time. It's like electricity, as Billy Elliot would say.
Yeah. I taught her how to do that. :) My heart explodes with happiness when I see my girls accomplish things!
7. BROADWAY. My favorite show I've ever seen on Broadway is either Annie Get Your Gun or Spamalot. My favorite show I've ever been in is definitely Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I can't stand Cats or Les Mis. Sorry!
6. My religion. I find going to church so comforting and I pray constantly. I love the repetition of religion, the constant it bring to my life. I think no matter what you choose to believe in, the relationship is what matters.
5. My family, without a doubt. My kiddos, Dave, my sister, my parents, my aunts and uncles, my cousins...I am beyond blessed in the family department.
My parents, sister, Dave and I in April, 2009. I was 36 weeks pregnant with Rory!
4. I'm stealing this one from Kelly, but I also love Technology. My phone (a Droid2), my Kindle, my computer, our cameras, my iPod. All of it. I appreciate how much easier it is to run a dance studio with technology and I REALLY appreciate having music and information available at the swipe of a finger!
3. The Pittsburgh Steelers <3 You know this already, though, don't you? Haters not welcome! I also love Penn State Football, but the Steelers are my fave. :)
2. My TV shows. Dave makes fun of my choices, but I love my shows! Bethenny, Gilmore Girls, NCIS, Glee, The Office, SYTYCD, RHONY and most recently added The Voice. Seems like a lot when I write it out like that, but it's not! I promise! I catch up on my DVR when I am working late at night. Promise. :)
1. Diet Coke. I more than love it, I'm addicted. My goal is to give it up this summer though. I KNOW it's not good for me and I don't want to drink it. I'm working on it but I LOVE DC. :)
Now. I am to tag 10 bloggers to do the same! But I can't pick ten actually, I'm too tired to figure out everyone's urls so...if you are reading this, considered yourself tagged!
Have a great weekend!