I *love* these multi day blog challenges. They give me something to blog about each day without having to think about it. Nice for a tired mama like me! Kit @ A Step Into My Life is hosting this fun one! It just started today, so there's plenty of time to join in. (Thanks Neels for posting this! :))
Today's theme...New Year's Resolution
In sticking with the theme of 11 in 2011, I'll make 11 resolutions.
1. Lose weight! The most common NYR ever, but it's true for me this year. I'm done having babies and I want to be smoking again. (haha how's that for a little blogbragging?? :)) I like myself so much better when I can wear clothes I feel comfortable in but most importantly, I want to DANCE.
2. Cook dinner at least 4 nights a week. This is hard for me with my weird work hours, but I can do it!
3. Increase my savings.
4. Relax and enjoy our Florida trip for Lisa's wedding and not put expectations on the kids when we are traveling...aka be less Type-A about it!
5. Take my time choreographing Fix You.
6. Read 5 Classic books I have never read before.
7. Speak Spanish to Rory and Trace every day, even if it's just manner words.
8. Write a novella or a children's book.
9. Learn to cook seafood.
10. Add 20 new dinner recipes to my repertoire.
11. Stage the Nut-Tapper!