Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Update!

Pregnancy Week-by-Week
How Far Along: 29 weeks and 3 days

Size of baby: They tell me he's the size of a gourd.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Maybe 10 pounds? I haven't been gaining nearly as much this time around, but the big gain is about to happen here in the last 10 weeks. Always does!

Maternity Clothes: Of course! Lately, it's been so stinking hot and humid, I've been wearing comfy maternity shorts and a tank top every day. Ugh. THE HEAT is unbearable here!

Gender: Trace Joseph. :)

Movement: Oh goodness alllllll the time. Yesterday he was sticking his booty out and it was hurting me so bad.

Food Cravings: Baked. Goods. 24. 7. All I can think about is brownies, doughnuts, cookies, cake, ugh. It's a problem! Luckily, it's way too hot to turn on the oven so I have to go GET baked goods and I never feel up to it. Phew. haha

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. I am a habitual stomach sleeper and it drives me bonkers at this stage in the game to have to sleep on my side. I also have hip problems and Ciatica so the side sleeping is painful. But I will endure and persevere! Mr. T is totally worth it. :)

Sleep: Oh. See above! :) I also get up to pee at least one time a night.

Symptoms: Just your general it looks like I shoved a large watermelon up my shirt and someone stuck an air pump in my "girls." You know, the usual. :)

Best Moment this week: We're scheduling our 3d Ultrasound for next week! That's exciting!! We didn't have one with Rory, because there wasn't anywhere around here that did it but now there is!

What I am looking forward to: getting Rory into her "big girl" room this weekend and starting to get Trace's nursery changed around. It's about time!!

No comments: