Saturday, June 12, 2010

20 weeks and 4 days...over half way there!

Pregnancy Week-by-Week
How Far Along: 20 weeks and 4 days

Size of baby:

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 lbs gained total. I asked the nurse on Tuesday what the total gained was. She was very proud of me and told me I'm right on target. Phew! I can't wait to have this kiddo here, get my staples out and start walking walking walking!

Maternity Clothes: You betcha. I can still wear my normal comfy pants, but shirts are almost all maternity now, as well as jeans and shorts.

Gender: Still a boy, of course. Mr. Trace, we're anxious for you! (But you keep cooking, please!)

Movement: It's really picking up lately. I felt him a lot last weekend at the dance recital.

Food Cravings: Chinese buffet and Olive Garden. Holy cow. Don't get me started!

What I miss: When summer rolls around, I like a fruity cocktail on the deck at night. I do miss that, but it's not big sacrifice, let's be honest. :)

Sleep: Ugh. I wake up every night almost DYING of thirst. I get overheated and dont' realize it then wake up needing water in massive amounts. I keep a Gatorade bottle filled with cold water beside my bed and down it at least 2 times a night.

Symptoms: Prettttty sure I'm going to "pop" right out any minute now.

Best Moment this week: Hmmm...i know! At the recital I was talking to two of my students and their mom and had to stop, because Trace was digging in to me. I haven't felt that way in so long. Love it!

What I am looking forward to: Trace being here! I'm ready. I know. I'm only half way, but I'm ready to meet this little man!

1 comment:

Neely said...

Love that name! So cute! You guys pick the best names :) I love reading your updates :)