Sorry I've been so MIA lately. The last 2 weeks kicked my behind a good one, but I'm back on track now. (Hopefully!) No better way to get in the blogging swing of things then with Sunday Stealing. Join in here and link up!
34. What do you like about the summer?
More like what DON'T I like about summer. I like the relaxed pace to my day, the weather (especially in Pennsylvania, it rarely gets unbareably hot.) The outdoor activities, the swimming and boating!, the cookouts and parties, the fires, the s'mores...ahhh can't wait!
35. What do you like about spring?
THE MELTING SNOWWWWWWWWWWWW. But not my allergies.
36. How many states provinces have you lived in?
Just one. But I've been to all the United States except North Dakota, Hawaii and Alaska
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Just this one and Meadville, PA where I went to college.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet, for sure.
39. Are you a social person?
Yes I am. For sure. I like interacting with people.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
A cookie during Sunday School but we're on our way to a pancake breakfast here in a hot second.
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Chain: Olive Garden
Non-chain: Citrico's at the Grand Floridian in WDW
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate chip cookie dough and anything peanut butter and chocolate.
43. What is your favorite dessert?
Apple pie with vanilla ice cream!
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
That's tough, I love soup. Brocolli cheese is up there pretty high, chili, chicken gnocchi, spaetzle, veggie beef, corn chowder...Delicious!
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Grape, of course.
46. Do you like Chinese food?
47. Do you like coffee?
Oh I sure do! I'd like a cup right now actually.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
4-5, at least. I try to go through three refills in my water bottle each night at dance and it's 2.5 glasses worth in each refill.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Coffee and milk
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
My driver's license, of course.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes. If you are standing at the bottom of the bed, I sleep on the right. We slept the other way for the first year or so of our marriage and every morning, the covers were all wrong and the feather bed would be pulled off. Since we switched, it's like 50 times better. haha
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes. But not when I'm hot. Ugh. Gross.
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Plenty of times. It's only a couple hours away.
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
To food, yes I do.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
Hmmm...I miss dance class at April's.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Marilyn Manson, Gov. Rendell and my friend from high school.
59. Do you want kids?
I have 1 and I want another eventually.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
Spanish and a smattering of French and even less of Russian.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
Ohhh yes. I had about 30 in my hand.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Either or. I just like warmth and water.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Roughly yes. I've driven motorcycles and four wheelers and the like my whole life... so...
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?