I have lots of favorite fall recipes! Spaetzel soup is one of my standbys, baked corn, carrot casserole, yorkshire pudding...the list goes on and on. The recipe I am sharing today is for a new favorite recipe of mine!
Bacon cheese biscuits!
You may have seen this floating around Pinterest, but I'm still sharing it. It's AWESOME.
1 can of biscuits (I used Pillsbury Flaky)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Cooked and crumbled bacon
1. Spray a pie pan/cast iron skillet/casserole pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to temperature on biscuit can.
2. Open tube of biscuits. Try not to jump when it startles you! ;)
3. Arrange biscuits in pan and bake for about 5 minutes. I did this the second time I made this recipe and it works well! It lets the biscuits puff up before you add the toppings.
4. Remove pan from oven. Top with mozzarella, shred ched and bacon. I did slices of moz, shred ched on top and bacon crumbles on the very top. It doesn't really matter the order!
5. Return pan to over and continue to cook for an additional 10 minutes or so. This will take some trial and error until you figure out when the biscuits are cooked and the cheese is deliciously melted and awesome.
Seriously. I challenge you to make these biscuits and NOT EAT THE ENTIRE THING YOURSELF. :) So goooooood!