Fill in the Blank Friday is new for me! Melissa does it frequently and I love this week's theme. So there you go! Want to join in? Head on over to the little things we do and link up!
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is...(this is really tough for me to pick!) You've Got Mail. I love this movie. I love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan separately and together. There's something so wonderful about this movie. It's simple and adorable. The bookstores helps too. :) I love it and I loved it especially when Dave and I were starting our friendship over Instant Messenger. :)
2. My favorite movie as a child was...NOT Follow That Bird. UGH! It was The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Lion King. We were a Disney household to the Nth degree. (Note, this house is too!) I loved the Hunchback so much. It was a beautiful story and beautifully told.
3. The best movie quote ever is..."Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void." -Kathleen in You've Got Mail This quote just sums up how I feel about my life so often. So often I play the shoulda coulda woulda game. What if I had gone to New York after high school? What if I hadn't left Allegheny? What if I had taken the opportunity at Disney? I hate that game.
4. My favorite actress is...Meryl Streep. No one holds a candle to that woman. I consider myself rather well versed in acting and Meryl Streep is like reading a textbook on being an actress. She is the end all to be all. My favorite actor is Tom Hanks. So talented! So amazing!
5. The movie I could watch over and over is...Julie and Julia!! It's my second favorite, after You've Got Mail. I know the lines and often annoy Dave with my Julia Child impression. :)
6. My favorite movie genre is...romantic comdey. A close second goes to classic movies, especially musicals! Definitely. I don't really care for horror movies. I can tolerate action movies, some of them are actually quite good. (I love Iron Man, Superman, Batman, etc.) I'm okay with sci-fi. I tried to watch Avatar the other day but thought it was boring. Children's movies, especially Disney/Pixar are great!
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is...Post-Grad. It was just a little, made no money chick flick but it has my girl Alexis Bledel in it!! I might have to look for it at Wal-Mart tomorrow. :)